Saturday, June 25, 2016

Morphology part two....

The saga, reminds me of family of

origin.  Last night then again this

morning.  First I am followed to

breakfast and the guy whistles like...

Then as I am at the front desk, a

man from the entrance is standing

by.  I stay my distance then the

same clerk very loudly tells him to

come toward her and by me then

she hands him a key card, yet says "

"checking out"!

They are promoting this line-up,

participating with Darpa, always

advancements a part, sexual.

Man they gave key to, a truck driver,

and very suggestively negative.

Any woman knows this kind of

situation, whistling then...

The Intel connection, making this

digital.  A 1984 scenario.  Half of my

Facebook entries are swallowed

during "send".

No comments:

Post a Comment